Here is a quick overview of what we believe.
WHo is God?
• God is beyond our ability to imagine but he has graciously made himself known to us.
• Jesus Christ is God in human form.
• Through his Holy Spirit, God indwells and guides Christ’s followers.
How Do I Find God?
• People are important to God.
• God’s forgiveness through Jesus is the only way to have a relationship with God.
• Obedience and trust are how we grow in our relationship with God.
What is life about?
• We are most fulfilled when we are closest to God.
• The Bible reveals to us God’s will and ways and is His perfect manual for the best life.
• Nothing in reality just happens; God made and guides it all.
• God allows evil to provide us with a choice of trust.
• God can bring good out of evil events.
• God promises victory over evil to those who choose him.
• God’s people serve others, just like Jesus did.
What happens after death?
• Heaven and Hell are real places.
• Death is a beginning, not the end.
• Everyone will be judged by God's standard.
You can also check out a detailed statement of our beliefs.
Have a question about what we believe at The Grove? Contact us to get in touch with a person on our lead team.