Zechariah 4:10 (ESV)
...whoever has despised the day of small things shall rejoice...
Proverbs 16:9 (ESV)
The heart of man plans his way, but the Lord establishes his steps.
Jeremiah 6:16 (ESV)
Thus says the Lord: “Stand by the roads, and look, and ask for the ancient paths, where the good way is; and walk in it, and find rest for your souls.
Galatians 5:25 (ESV)
If we live by the Spirit, let us also keep in step with the Spirit.
Steps Toward God and Others
Consider the following "Day-ly" commitments as a way to mobilize your love for God and others.
- Read the Bible for 24 hours this year (4 minutes a day)
- Pray for 24 hours this year (4 minutes a day)
- Participate in a group for 24 hours this year (1 hour per week)
- Worship with God's people for 24 hours every 6 months (1 hr/wk)
- Give one day's income each month to support God's mission
- Serve 24 hours on Operation Odd Fellows