What is a Paradigms for Life Group?
This spring our Grove Groups will study a series of 7 short videos that address how to handle life from God's perspective. We will watch the videos during group time and then discuss and pray together. Topics include Making Good Choices, The PAR Principle, The Road to the Good Life, Battling the Three Enemies, Repelling the 3-Point Attack, The Tennis Match, and The Three Dimensions of Wisdom.
These groups will begin meeting the week of January 24 and wrap up the week of March 28.
- 1] Monday nights at 7pm in Gladstone | Leaders: Alyssa Corcoran and Nicole Hardeman
- 2] Wednesday nights at 7pm at TBD | Leaders: Sarah Williams, Nancy Jones and Debbie Miller
- 3] Friday mornings at 9:30am at TBD | Leaders: Kylie Paulsen and Kaili Schroeder
- 4] Wednesday nights at 7pm at The Grove's Building - We will meet all together and break into discussion groups
- 5] Sunday afternoons at 3pm at TBD - this group will meet in-person or online depending on interest.
You can sign up below!